Sophisticated Sound and Iconic Styling Combine to Create a Unique Guitar That Travels Well Across Musical Genres
This gently used 2017 American Professional Jazzmaster in Mystic Seafoam is the latest descendent of the original Fender offset double cuts that started a musical revolution in the 1960‘s. Once intended to be the ideal modern Jazz guitar, the Jazzmaster soon found its way into the hands of musicians who valued its unique ‘left-of-center’ styling and amazing fat sound. Today you can find the Jazzmaster being played by guitarists of all genres.
The American Performer Jazzmaster features an offset Alder body in a beautiful Mystic Seafoam finish and a Modern ‘Deep C’ Maple neck with a 25.5“ scale length and a 22-fret maple fretboard with a 9.5“ radius. The finish on the neck is a soft satin, making it extremely smooth and incredibly comfortable in the hand, and the tall/narrow frets make for easy bends and a smooth vibrato.
This updated Jazzmaster also features two sonically versatile Michael Frank-designed single-coil V-mod Jazzmaster pickups, with simplified switching making it ideal for the modern guitarist. Instead of the traditional switches on earlier versions, this 2017 Jazzmaster features only a master volume with Fender’s new Volume Bleed feature and master tone control, allowing you to control treble output no matter where you have your volume set.
The hardware includes a Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and a Screw-in Tremolo Arm, with an all bone nut and Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered tuning machines for tight intonation and stable tuning.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: White "Witch Hat"
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Fender Case Included
Iconic Styling With a Versatile Tone that Works Well in a Variety of Musical Genres
This used 2017 Fender American Professional Jazzmaster, in Mystic Seafoam, is in excellent condition and delivers the versatile tone and sophisticated styling that is loved by musicians across a variety of genres. Featuring a highly resonant Alder body, a silky smooth Maple Neck, and incredibly versatile Michael Frank-designed single-coil Jazzmaster pickups with the proprietary Treble Bleed circuit giving you enhanced tonal control, this Fender American Pro Jazzmaster has the fat tone and silky smooth playability to make it a favorite guitar among professional musicians in all genres.