HOW TO ORDER
- Online: Ordering right here on our website is the easiest way to make purchases. Just add products to your cart and you can make your purchase with a variety of payment options. Once payment is received we will email your tracking info and updates as they become available.
- By Phone: Feel free to call us at 518.746.9500. We can work with you to identify your needs and email you a personalized invoice to make the process easier. However, we can take orders over the phone if you prefer.
- In-Store: Please see our hours at the bottom of our site. If there is something in particular you'd like to play, give us a call ahead of time so we can make sure we have it in stock at our brick and mortar location; as we fulfill orders, our current inventory changes daily.
- *NEW* By appointment: If you can't make during our regular store hours, we would be happy to accomidate you! Call or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org
) and we'll schedule a special in-store session.
- Contact / Email: You can use our contact page to get in touch with our sales and store operations team who will respond back through email or phone.
- We accept major credit cards, Klarna, Paypal, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, ELO, and Facebook Pay. Personal checks, cashiers checks, money orders, and bank wire transfers are also acceptable payment methods.
- We offer layaway; always have and always will! Call or email us for more information (518-746-9500 or email@example.com
) 20% down will get you started. We like to see items paid in full within 3 months but can make special arrangements if you contact us.
- All special orders, including back orders, require a 20% non-refundable deposit.
- All cancelled orders paid for with Klarna, Paypal, Amazon pay and Apple pay are subject to a 10% processing fee.
- Trade-ins are accepted for store credit. If you have anything you'd like to trade, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with photos and a detailed description (any wear, dings, cracks, etc.) and we can get you an estimate trade value. If you're a local customer, just drop by the shop with your trade. NOTE:
If condition of the instrument isn't as discribed once it arrives via mail, a lower trade value may be applied to your instument.
- We also purchase instruments outright! Please call us or email for more informations (518-746-9500 email@example.com
- As we special order instruments, we make them available for pre-order to our customers worldwide. All pre-orders are labeled so in their listings. Contact us about wait times, as we have many products incoming and their arrival dates vary.
- We require a roughly 20% down payment on all pre-orders.
- Cancelled pre-orders can only be issued into store credit.
- $40 shipping fee on all guitars going to the lower 48 states.
- Amplifiers and cabinets shipping cost is calculated during the checkout process, please contact us for an estimates before hand if you have any questions.
- Orders for in-stock products are shipped Monday through Friday excluding holidays within 48 hours of purchase date
- All packages are sent to our customers via insured economy shipping unless other wise requested. Expedited shipping is available and if needed please reach out to us via phone or email (518-746-9500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- After receiving the instrument, you have a 3 business day window to decide if you want to return it. If you wish to return your order, please let us know by phone or email as soon as possible. We must receive the merchandise in the same condition as you received it, whereupon we will give you a refund minus shipping expenses.
- If you receive a damaged item, please contact us and save the box and shipping materials that your product came with. Photograph the damage to the instrument and the box or packaging accordingly.
- A restocking fee of up to 15% of the purchase price is levied on any returns that are not received by us in the condition originally shipped.
- All transactions involving trades are final. Our staff painstakingly details, setups, restrings, photographs and lists all guitars and amps that come in on trade immediately upon receiving.
- All purchases made with a money order, cashier's check, or wire transfer are subject to up to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds on international orders. Please contact us with any questions before placing your order.