HOW TO ORDER
- Online: Ordering over the internet is the easiest way to make purchases. Just add products to your cart and you can make your purchase with a variety of payment options. If you prefer a Paypal invoice please call or email us with the email address you use for Paypal and we can send one over. Once payment is received we will email your tracking info and our online sales tool will allow you to track progress and get updates as they become available.
- By Phone: Feel free to call us at 518.746.9500. We will often work with you to identify your needs and exactly what you're looking for and then send you a draft order to make the process easier. However, we can take orders over the phone verbally if you prefer.
- In-Store: Please see our hours at the bottom of our site. If there is something in particular you'd like to play, give us a call ahead of time so we can make sure we have it in stock at our brick and mortar location; as we fulfill orders, our current inventory changes daily.
- Contact / Email: You can use our contact page to get in touch with our sales and store operations team who will respond back through email or phone (just let us know what's best).
- We accept major credit cards, Klarna, Paypal, Amazon Pay, and Apple Pay. Personal checks, cashiers checks, money orders, and bank wire transfers are also usable payment methods.
- We offer layaway; always have and always will! Call or email us for more information (518-746-9500 or firstname.lastname@example.org) 20% down can get you started. We like to see items paid in full within 4 months but can make special arrangements if you contact us.
- All special orders, including back orders, require a 20% non-refundable deposit.
- All cancelled orders paid for with Klarna, Paypal, Amazon pay and Apple pay are subject to a 10% processing fee.
- We purchase instruments outright. Please call us or email for more informations (518-746-9500 email@example.com)
- Trade-ins are accepted for store credit. If you have anything you'd like to trade, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos and a detailed description (any wear, dings, cracks, etc.) and we can get you a ball park on a trade value. If you're a local customer, just drop by the shop with your trade. NOTE: If condition of the instrument isn't as discribed once it arrives via mail, a lower trade value may be applied to your instument.
- $35 shipping fee on all guitars going to the lower 48 states.
- Amplifiers and cabinets shipping cost is calculated during the checkout process, please contact us for an estimate or we will contact you after the sale for the adjusted shipping.
- Orders for in-stock products are shipped Monday through Saturday excluding holidays within 48 hours of purchase date
- Dropships and special orders are subject to 3-5 business handling/processing time as rule of thumb. Our distributors take as much care with their shipping as we do, which takes more time when coming from the factory. If the item has to come to the store first add another 3-5 days, but contact us for specific estimates as they vary from company and your shipping location.
- All packages are sent to our customers via insured economy shipping unless other wise requested. Expedited shipping is available and if needed please reach out to us via phone or email (518-746-9500 or email@example.com)
- After receiving the instrument, you have a 3 business day window to return it. If you wish to return your order, please let us know by phone or email as soon as possible. We must receive the merchandise in the same condition as you received it, whereupon we will give you a refund minus shipping expenses.
- If you receive a damaged item, please contact us and save the box and shipping materials that your product came with. Photograph the damage to the instrument and the box or packaging accordingly.
- A restocking fee of up to 15% of the purchase price is levied on any returns that are not received by us in the condition originally shipped.
- All transactions involving trades are final. Our staff painstakingly details, setups, restrings, photographs and lists all guitars and amps that come in on trade almost immediately.
- All international orders seeking refunds must pay shipping expenses and are subject to a restocking fee up to 15%.
NOTICE: At Adirondack Guitar, the health and wellbeing of our associates, customers and communities is our top priority. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are temporarily suspending product returns. We hope to return to regular operations when CDC guidelines permit it.