Impressive Blues-Rock Tone in a Concise Yet Powerful Package
The Supro 1696RT Black Magick Reverb Combo is an exciting new amp that we are elated to be stocking here at the shop. Inspired by Jimmy Page's Valco-made Supro amps, and designed in collaboration with guitar giant Lenny Kravitz, the Black Magick Reverb is an impressive little amp.
Much like the original, the The Black Magick features two independent preamp channels that can be linked together to obtain the fattest possible tone. What makes this amp so special and different from the original version is the addition of all-tube 6-spring reverb, a 2 band EQ and a master volume knob. The master volume knob allows the user to dial in their preference of gain staging and the all-tube reverb ads a lush and musical color to this vintage style reverb. The tremelo is excellent and full.
- Circuit Type: All-tube Supro Circuit
- Wattage: 25 Watts Class A
- Channels: 2 Channels with Parallel Link and 2 Band EQ
- Tremolo: Yes.
- Reverb: 6 Spring All-Tube
- Preamp Tubes: 4x 12AX7, 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2x 6973
- Speakers: 1 x 12″ Supro BD12 – Combo Only
- Cabinet Dimensions (in.) 20 1/2” x 18 3/4” x 8 3/4”
- Cabinet Dimensions (cm.) 52 x 47.6 x 22.2 cm
- Weight (lbs) 39.5 lbs
- Weight (kg) 18 kg
- Tolex Black Rhino Hide tolex
Classic Blues-Rock Sound in a Small Package
Coming in at 25 watts and weighing in at a little under 40 pounds (18kg), the Supro 1696RT Black Magick Reverb Combo is the perfect amp for anyone looking for serious classic rock and blues tone in a concise and portable size.
Coming Soon: Our Video Demo of this amp!