Hand Crafted Martin Ukulele With a Rich and Full Sound That Punches Well Above it Weight Class
This unique left handed Martin OX Bamboo soprano ukulele is crafted from a bamboo patterned high-pressure laminate (HPL) for the top, back and sides. HPL is a highly durable synthetic that gives this uke loads of sustain and a nicely rounded, warm and rich tone.
This little beauty sports a hand-rubbed natural birch neck with is silky smooth finish with a beautifully dressed Sipo fingerboard that feels and plays wonderfully. The Sipo fingerboard, featuring Martin’s Clear Fluorocarbon ukulele strings, provides a tasteful color contrast that is echoed at the bridge, which is also constructed of Sipo.
The Martin Left Handed OXUKEBAMBOO OX Bamboo Soprano Ukulele delivers incredibly rich and warm tone and remarkable volume, making this a uke that punches well beyond its weight class.
- Body Size: Soprano Ukulele
- Finish Top: None
- Construction: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: None
- Bracing Pattern: Soprano Ukulele
- Scale Length: 13.614''
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 13/32''
- Top Material: HPL
- Neck Shape: Soprano Ukulele
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: None
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Detail: Bamboo Pattern
- Side Detail: Bamboo Pattern
- Neck Material: Natural Birch Laminate
- Fingerboard Material: Sipo
- Finish Neck: Hand-Rubbed
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 1 13/16''
- Neck Color: None
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots
- Number of Frets Total: 17
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Neck Joins Body At: 12th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
Durable, Great Sounding Uke Perfect for All Experience Levels
The Martin Left Handed OXUKEBAMBOO OX Bamboo Soprano Ukulele is a unique, hand crafted uke constructed of High Pressure Laminate (HPL) top, back and sides. This little beauty sports a hand-rubbed natural birch neck with a comfortable Sipo fingerboard and the soprano body size makes it ideal for ukulele enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels. Incredibly durable, this natural finish ukulele is the ideal size for travel, and with a premium gig-bag this little uke can stand up to the rigors of gigging, family life and life on the road while still sounding great!