Sustainably Sourced Tonewoods and Incredible Preamp System Give This Auditorium Style Acoustic Real Character and Incredible Acoustic Tone
The Cole Clark AN2EC-BB ANGEL 2 EC Bunya Face acoustic electric features a single cutaway grand auditorium style body that is internally carved for resonance with a Bunya top and Australian Blackwood back and sides, delivering looks and tone that are unique. The neck is made from Queensland Maple with a She Oak fretboard that looks and sounds like Rosewood or Ebony and is sustainably sourced. The fretboard features gorgeous timber snowflake inlays and a natural satin finish that is silky smooth and a real pleasure to play.
The electronics in this Australian made Cole Clark Angel 2 EC features the innovative Cole Clark 3-way preamp system which is designed to capture all of the frequencies emitted by the guitar and blend them into the most natural acoustic/electric sound on the market today. The system uses a unique face sensor with a piezo pickup and a condenser mic with a patented blend control that allows you to dial in the exact tone you are looking for. Each element of the 3-way preamp system is designed to hear only specific frequencies which allows you to play on any amp without feedback or annoying hum even at stage volume.
The hardware includes a She Oak bridge, Graph Tech Tusq nut and saddle and Grover Tuning Machines, guaranteeing excellent intonation and great tuning stability. Includes a matching Cole Clark hard shell case.
- All solid timber cutaway grand auditorium with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system (the decal over the preamp is easily removable and will not leave any residue on the guitar -- it is only there to show you how to get all of the tones that this guitar is capable of!)
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Solid Bunya
- Back/Sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding and rosette.
- Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Bridge: She Oak
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Pick guard supplied in case
- Left handed version not available
Combining Sustainably Sourced Tonewoods and Next Level Craftsmanship to Create a Guitar With Unique Looks and Sound
Cole Clark guitars uses a high percentage of locally and sustainably sourced timbers for its tonewoods which give their guitars a look that is not only unique to their brand, but is also unique from instrument to instrument. Due to the locally sourced woods used in their guitars, each Cole Clark acoustic features unique grain patterns and sap lines that are inherent in the timbers. Though each guitar has a look that is all its own, Cole Clark guitars deliver a consistent tone that you really have to play to fully appreciate. By combining an Australian grown Bunya top, Tasmanian Blackwood back and sides, and a Queensland Maple neck with their unique 3-way analog preamp, the Cole Clark Angel 2EC-BB has a bright yet rich tone that is versatile enough for any style of acoustic music.
* the decal over the preamp is easily removable and will not leave any residue on the guitar. It is there as a reference to dial in the may tones this Beautiful Cole Clark guitar is capable of.