The Vox VX50AG acoustic guitar amplfier is just about as compact and lightweight as it gets. The Vox AG 50 features Nutube technology, which delivers an uncolored, honest sound that can get as thick and rick as you want but also cleans up really well. This awesome little Vox acoustic amp also features a mic jack, making it easy to carry to any gig either as your main sound or as an on-stage monitor.
- High50W output power from a revolutionarily lightweight and compact unit.
- The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube.
- Eight-inch coaxial speaker delivers extended high range expression.
- Bass reflex structure ensures rich low-frequency reproduction.
- Two-channel design with INSTRUMENT and MIC channels, each equipped with independent volume controls.
- Independent EQ and high-quality effects allow detailed sound-shaping.
- MIC in provides phantom power, ideal for vocalists.
- PHASE switch minimizes acoustic feedback.
- A rich selection of input/output jacks such as AUX in, PHONES out, and LINE out.