American Made Double Cutaway With Classic Tuxedo Look and Modern Sound
This gently used American Standard Stratocaster combines the iconic Tuxedo black and white Strat look with a host of modern appointments that give this modern strat an authentic feel and tone. Featuring a solid Alder double-cutaway body with a white pickguard and chrome hardware, this American Standard strat sports a classic aesthetic with a variety of modern appointments that give it a modern feel and sound.
While this American Standard Stratocaster has the classic 25.5“ scale length, it features a Maple neck with Modern Deep ‘C’ neck profile and a 22-fret Rosewood fretboard with new narrow-tall frets that give it a distinctly modern and extremely comfortable feel. With a satin urethane finish on the back of the neck, this Strat has the kind of buttery playability you’d expect from the most modern guitars with the familiar look and feel of a Strat.
The key to this Strat’s classic, yet modern, sound is its electronics. Featuring a set of Fender V-mod single coil pickups, each voiced perfectly for their position, and the Fender treble bleed tone system, this strat gives you everything you’d expect from a classic strat with modern output levels that make it ideal for a wide array of musical styles.
This American-made Fender strat also features a variety of classic Fender hardware appointments that make it feel and sound completely authentic. With a vintage Fender synchronized tremolo bridge with bent steel saddles, a synthetic bone nut, and Fender Standard Cast Sealed Tuners, you are sure to enjoy excellent intonation and solid tuning, no matter what style of music you play.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge and Middle Pickups)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Includes a matching Fender hard shell case, Fender strap and tremolo arm
American Made Strat With Modern Appointments and a Classic Look and Sound
This gently-used 2015 USA made Fender American Standard Stratocaster was built in Corona, California and has been very well cared for and is in great shape. With an iconic tuxedo look featuring a white pickguard and gloss black finish, this American Standard Stratocaster also has a host of modern appointments like Fender V-mod pickups, a synchronized tremolo system and the Fender tone-bleed circuit that gives it a distinctly modern feel and sound perfect for a wide range of musical styles.