The 1 SPOT is the original 9V pedalboard power supply that only takes up one spot on an outlet strip or wall outlet. It solves an annoying problem that people have complained about for years, and does so with quiet, reliable performance!
- Handles from one to well over twenty guitar pedals (1700mA max!)
- Heavy duty output cable.
- Use with optional multi-plug cable(s) for powering more than one pedal.
- Guaranteed to work with over 90% of the effects pedals on the market!
- With optional converter plugs, the 1 SPOT will work with virtually ANY 9V pedal! …even Line 6 modeling pedals! **
- Will even convert international voltage (100V-240V) automatically; no transformer needed!
- 3 meter (10′) cable is almost twice as long as other adapter cables.
- Only takes up ONE position on your outlet strip or wall outlet!!
After receiving the instrument, you have 3 days in which to decide if you would like to keep it or not. If you wish to return
your order, let us know by phone, email, or fax. We must receive the merchandise in the same condition as you received it, whereupon we will give you a refund or exchange, as applicable. A restocking fee of up to 15% of the purchase price is levied on any returns that are not received by us in the condition originally shipped, or on any specialty and custom orders. Shipping costs on any returned item are not refundable, unless the item was damaged when received by you..
Some items are not returnable:
Books and Sheet Music
At Our Discretion: Any product that touches the mouth, i.e. Microphones, Wind instruments, Reeds, Kazoos, Didgeridoos, Harmonicas, Recorders, Whistles, Custom Instruments.