The Latest Lefty Addition to the Keith Merrow MKIII Hybrid Series, the First in the Series to feature a Maple Fretboard
Very limited quantities available left handed.
New for 2020, the Schecter KM-6 MK-III, Hybrid LH Snowblind is the first to feature a Maple fretboard. Featuring a resonant Mahogany body with a 3 piece set-thru Maple neck reinforced with Carbon Fibre rods, the lefty KM-6 MkIII Snowblind delivers the crushing tone you would expect from a Keith Merrow signature model, with incredible playability.
The KM-6 MKIII’s versatile tone comes from a set of Fishman Fluence Keith Merrow humbucker pickups, which deliver incredible levels of gain with a variety of voices, improving overall clarity and sonic versatility.
Premium hardware appointments such as a Hipshot hardtail bridge with an Ernie Ball compensated nut and Schecter locking tuners ensure that this lefty Keith Merrow signature model delivers rock solid intonation and tuning stability no matter how far you push your playing.
- Model Name: Keith Merrow KM-6 Mk-III Hybrid
- Item Number: 840
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple 3-pc w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays: Offset/Reverse Aluminum Circles & Black Dots
- Side Dot Markers: Luminlay Glow in the Dark
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Fretboard Radius: 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Nut: Ernie Ball Compensated Nut
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ Heel Access Spoke Wheel
- Guitar Colors: Snowblind (White)
- Hardware Color: Black
- Top Contour: Radius Top
- Dexterity: Left Handed
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Binding: Black 1-ply
- Bridge: Hipshot Hardtail w/ String Thru Body
- Controls: Volume/3-Way Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Keith Merrow Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Keith Merrow Humbucker
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case: SGR-1C "Case Sold Separately"
Keith Merrow Signature Model Delivering a Versatile Tone With Effortless Playability
The left handed Keith Merrow KM-6 MKIII Diamond Series signature model gives you all of the tone and silky playability that you would expect from a Schecter Signature model but at a lower price point than the Artist series, delivering an excellent value. Preorder yours today, or contact us for current build times and delivery dates!