Recording King's Series 11 Dreadnought delivers all-solid, no-compromise tone with classic vintage styling and an affordable price tag.
Recording King’s Series 11 offers players all-solid tonewoods in a great-looking vintage-style package. The Series 11’s extra-lightweight Dreadnought gives players a high-quality, affordable guitar with no compromise in tone or vibe.
The foundation of the Series 11 sound comes from a solid spruce top paired with solid mahogany back and sides. These traditional all-solid tonewoods deliver the fundamentals of acoustic tone at first strum, for a classic sound that will only continue to deepen over years of playing.
For authentic vintage styling, the Series 11 Dreadnought is finished in tobacco sunburst with an ultra-thin satin finish. Classy low-key MOP dots map the fretboard, and the vintage Recording King headstock design delivers classic 3-on-a-side vintage mojo.
Each Series 11 guitar comes from our workshop with great-sounding Fishman Sonitone electronics for guitars that are roadworthy as well as sonically and stylistically impressive.
- MODEL NUMBER: RDS-11-FE3-TBR
- MODEL NAME: Series 11
- BODY SHAPE: Dreadnought
- TOP MATERIAL: Solid Sitka Spruce
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid African Mahogany
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid African Mahogany
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Forward Shifted X
- TOP BRACES: Sitka Spruce
- NECK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK PROFILE: C
- NECK JOINT: Dovetail
- FRETBOARD MATERIAL: Padauk
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1-11/16"
- HEADSTOCK OVERLAY: Black
- HEADSTOCK INLAY: None
- TUNING MACHINES: Open Gear, Ivory Button
- BODY BINDING: Ivory
- ROSETTE: Small Ring
- TOP PURFLING: None
- FRETBOARD INLAYS: Ivory Dots
- FRETBOARD BINDING: None
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Padauk
- BRIDGE SHAPE: Belly Bridge
- SADDLE: Bone
- BRIDGE PINS & ENDPIN: Ivory Plastic
- PICKGUARD: Tortoise
- FINISH: Satin Transparent Brownburst
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman Sonitone
- COLOR OPTIONS: Satin Transparent Brownburst
- Brownburst (RDS-11-FE3-TBR)