Revolutionary Martin Designed to Reimagine What an Acoustic-Electric Guitar Can Do!
Very limited quantities.
The all-new Martin SC-13E acoustic electric guitar, with its patent-pending Sure AlignTM neck system, gives you full access to all frets so you can comfortably reach those high notes. It’s also equipped with a new, low-profile velocity neck barrel that ergonomically accommodates your hand as you move up the neck, giving you the comfort and playability of an electric.
The SC-13E was designed from the ground up to be plugged in, and its asymmetrical body shape provides balanced output, giving you more gain before feedback. So the next time you’re on stage with an SC-13E, go ahead, crank your amp, play it loud!
But, don’t forget, the SC-13E is still a Martin, so it sounds amazing unplugged. And with the limitations of the conventional cutaway acoustic-electric removed, you can now play your way, any way, without limits.
- Body Size: S-13 Fret Cutaway
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Sure Align Linear Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: Tone Tension X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Treble Side Scalloped X with Non-Scalloped Tone Bars
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Low Profile Velocity
- Back Material: Koa Fine Veneer
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Koa Fine Veneer
- Electronics: Fishman MX-T
- Top Color: None
- Bridge Style: Sloped Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: White
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Blue with Multi-Stripe
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Brown Tortoise Pattern
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Aperture Design with Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: None
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: None
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: SC-13 Style
- Number of Frets Total: 20, Neck Joins Body At 13th Fret
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother of Pearl Pattern and Celestial Blue Dot
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Headplate Material: Ebony
- Knob: Butterbean
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Overlay
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Case: Soft-Shell
- Left Handed Availability: No
- Label: Paper Label
- Pleked: Yes
Time to Reimagine What You Can Do With Your Martin!
It’s time to rethink what an acoustic-electric guitar can do. Do you want to play leads all the way up the neck? Play longer? Play louder? Now you can with this super-comfortable, easy-to-play acoustic-electric from Martin. With the Martin SC-13E Acoustic Electric Guitar you will enjoy the comfort and smooth playability to easily play lead, rhythm, finger picking, whatever you want, all the way up and down the neck! And when you play it unplugged it still has that amazing acoustic sound of a real Martin!