Left Handed Martin 000-17 Whiskey Sunset Guitar
Enough Aesthetic Beauty and Warm Tone to Delight Any Serious Musician
The Left handed Martin 000-17 Whiskey Sunset Auditorium acoustic in a beautiful Whiskey Sunset satin finish delivers a look, sound, and feel that is nothing short of amazing! The lefty 000-17 sports a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides with grained ivoroid binding, giving it a rich and full tone with plenty of volume and killer vintage looks.
The Auditorium acoustic (000) size is an ideal compromise for player comfort, volume and projection, and the modified low oval neck with a Performing Artist taper and plek-dressed frets has a very comfortable feel with incredibly low action. With a 24.9" scale length, this auditorium acoustic has a light and expressive feel that is perfect for an array of musical styles.
With premium appointments like a bone nut, compensated bone saddle, and Golden Age Relic Nickel tuners, you will enjoy stable tuning and perfect intonation, making this lefty Martin 000-17 stage ready from day one!
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Recommended Strings: Retro® Light MM12
- Top Color: Whiskey Sunset Burst
- Bridge Style: Modern Straightline - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: Antique White
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Black Stripe
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Bridge Pin Material: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: 1955 Style 18
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother-of-Pearl
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: N/A
- Side Dots: Yellow
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel
- Headplate Material: Ebony
- Knob: Cream
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Authentic 1933 Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Left Handed Availability: Yes
- Pleked: Yes
Artfully Appointed Auditorium Acoustic With Premium Feel and a Large Sound
This Martin lefty 000-17 auditorium acoustic is the perfect body shape and depth to combine superior player comfort with that classic Martin sound. Designed for players looking for a classic acoustic guitar with a vintage voice and a unique look, the lefty Martin 000-17 Whiskey Sunset combines quality tonewoods including spruce, mahogany, and rosewood for a warm tone that is rich in harmonics. Premium appointments and a luxurious feel make this auditorium acoustic the perfect combination of vintage construction and modern playability.