On order now- reserve yours today with a minimum of a $500 deposit. Contact us regarding current build times.
Beautiful John Mayer Signature Orchestra Model Now Available in a More Accessible Signature Edition
The Martin left handed OMJM John Mayer Signature Acoustic guitar features a top of solid Engelmann spruce with specially designed bracing which enhances its rich, full sound. Premium body appointments include a Style 45 rosette featuring an abalone center ring, bold herringbone around the top, grained ivoroid binding and a traditional OM teardrop tortoiseshell pickguard. To enhance the beauty of the wood, a specially formulated vintage aging toner has been applied and then a nitrocellulose gloss lacquer completes the picture.
The lefty OMJM John Mayer Signature Edition features East Indian Rosewood back and sides giving it a full, warm tone, rich with smooth overtones when married with the Engelmann Spruce top and hybrid bracing. Other premium appointments and features include a black African ebony fingerboard and bridge with compensated TUSQ saddle, Style 45 white abalone inlaid bridgepins and that crystal clear nitrocellulose gloss finish.
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 11/16''
- Top Material: Engelmann Spruce
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Electronics: optional
- Recommended Strings: Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 Light - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze MA540T
- Top Color: Antique Toner
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Top Inlay Material: Bold Herringbone
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Bridge Pin Dots: Abalone
- Pickguard Inlay: N/A
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Abalone with Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: N/A
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Back Detail: N/A
- Back Purfling/Strip: Zig-Zag
- Back Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Side Detail: N/A
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Side Inlay Material: N/A
- Endpiece Inlay: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Custom
- Number of Frets Total: 20, Neck Joins Body At 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother-of-Pearl
- Fingerboard Binding Material: N/A
- Side Dots: White
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper and Diamond
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Knob: Butterbean
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Case: Ply Hardshell with Embroidery
- Left Handed Availability: Yes
- Label:CFM IV & John Mayer Pre-Printed Signatures, Numbered in Sequence
- Pleked: Yes
Accessible John Mayer Special Edition Signature Model
The left handed Martin OMJM is the second beautiful signature guitar to come from Martin’s collaboration with singer, song-writer and guitarist-extraordinaire John Mayer. The latest Mayer signature model offers many of the premium features of the first Mayer signature OM at a more accessible price point. This tasteful left handed Orchestra Model delivers the tonal versatility that is perfect for today's musical scene. Preorder yours today with a deposit of at least $500 or contact us for more information on build times.