The left handed Warren Ellis Bass Guitar.uses a custom voiced version of the Warren Ellis Blade pickup features in the rest of the Eastwood Warren Ellis Line. The left handed Eastwood Warren Ellis is designed and voiced to work/integrate with your pedal board rig, giving you a low end instrument that you could quickly switch to from your guitar and have it open up a whole new sonic world that you didn’t know was down there. Whatever you push at the Warren Ellis Bass Guitar: fuzz, saturated distortion, ring mods, 20 second reverbs, deep flanges, loop after loop after loop, it will work with you, and inspire you to create.
Features & Specs
- Body: Solid Alder
- Colours: Black LH
- Pickups: Warren Ellis Blade
- Switching: None
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Fully adjustable Vintage-Style
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Pau Ferro, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 30 1/2"
- Width at the Nut: 1 1/2"
- Hardware: Kluson Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: #45-100
- Case sold Separately stock image shown