Since 2005 Eastwood's Mandocaster™ has been one of the top selling electric mandolins in the world. This 2014 addition to the Mandocaster family is an Octave Guitar. It is tuned the same as any standard guitar, E-E, but an octave higher. Like putting a capo on the 12th fret of your 12 string guitar, but with a longer, more manageable scale length. A perfect addition to your studio!
Features & Specs
- Body: Solid Alder
- Colours: Antique Sunburst
- Pickups: Two Single Coil pickups
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 1 Volume 1 Tone
- Bridge: Fully adjustable 12 Saddle bridge
- Neck: Maple, Bolt On
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 15 1/2"
- Width at the Nut: 1 7/8, Zero Fret"
- Hardware: Gotoh style Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: 008/008 – 010/010 – 013/013 – 012/022 – 014/032 – 022/042
- Gig Bag: INCLUDED
- Unique Features: 12 adjustable saddles for intonation