The Left handed Eastwood CLASSIC 4 semi-hollow bass body design takes from the famous 60’s "Country Classic " look and the 30" scale allowed us to develop an instrument with great balance and feel. You will find this lefty eastwood bass will become your everyday player that you can for hours!
Features & Specs
- Body: Bound Laminated Maple, Maple Top, Bound F-Holes
- Colours: Walnut
- Pickups: Two EW-Retro Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume 1 Tone
- Bridge: Wood Floating, Trapeze Tail
- Neck: Bound Maple, SET neck
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Sharks Teeth Inlays
- Scale Length: 30 1/2"
- Width at the Nut: 1 1/2"
- Hardware: Gotoh style Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: #50-#105 Long Scale
- Unique Features: Unique Sharks Teeth Inlays
- Case sold separately. For more info check out the link-https://www.adkguitar.com/products/eastwood-hardshell-case