In stock now- EL84s are at the tonal heart of the HT-20R MkII combo and head. We have used our decades of valve amp design experience to combine the response and character of this classic British valve with a carefully voiced preamp to create wonderfully lush valve tones. From pure boutique cleans, to mild overdrive that cleans up by backing off the guitar volume control, right up to saturated distortion, this amp does it all.
From chiming ‘boutique’ cleans, to on the edge crunch, or full-on distortion, HT-20 MkII deliver ‘the sound in your head’
• 2 x ECC83 (12AX7), 2 x EL84 Power Tubes
• 20 Watts, all-tube combo amp with Reverb
• 1x12” Celestion Seventy80 Speaker
• Two Distinct Channels with Footswitchable Voices
• Studio Quality Reverb; Effects Loop
• USB Audio Out; XLR D.I. Out;
• Power reduction to 2 Watts
• 2-Button Footswitch Included
Join for occasional emails on new gear or promotions.