Left Handed Airline Map Bass 34" 4 String Electric Bass. The NATIONAL MAP Guitars and Basses were made in the USA from 1958-64 by VALCO and sold through Montgomery Ward. The AIRLINE® MAP is a tribute to the NATIONAL Newport Guitar from 1962. This Baritone Model is new to the Airline MAP family in 2014. Today they are played by people like David Bowie, The Cure, Calexico and White Stripes. Original MAP Res-O-Glas models now sell for $3,000-$5,000.
Features & Specs
- Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany
- Colours: LH Black, LH Seafoam Green (pictured)
- Pickups: Two Alnico Hot-10 Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Adjustable Four Saddle Bridge
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Pau Ferro, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 34"
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Hardware: Grover Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario #45-#100 Long Scale
- Case / Gig Bag:Not included Case sold separately. For more info check out the link-https://www.adkguitar.com/products/eastwood-hardshell-case