on sale now! Was $4399, only one in stock!
A Paradigm-Shifting Work of Art Built to Inspire the Players Who Buy Them
Teye’s Gypsy Fox has been called a Swiss Army knife for serious guitarists looking for a versatile electric guitar that plays and sounds as good as it looks. Similar to the Super Coyote Model also from the TMF series, the ‘Gypsy’ Fox has the same familiar single-cutaway body shape made from beautifully figured mahogany and a unique maple cap decorated with acid-etched aluminum in ornate patterns that are nothing short of mesmerizing. The Gypsy Fox has less decorative metal covering its maple top than the Super Coyote, making more of its fragrant Cherry Burst hand-rubbed Luthier Oil finish apparent to the eye.
The mahogany neck features a 24-fret bound ebony fretboard with custom Teye-inlays and is thick and wide like the neck of a Les Paul, making it perfect for deep bends, double stops, wide vibrato and howling sustain. The action is incredibly low, and the deep single-cutaway making the Gypsy Fox a joy to play.
The hardware and electronics include Teye’s in-house SuperSustain bridge and tailpiece, and classic Teye knobs, paired with Grover Super Rotomatic Imperial tuners and custom-wound Jason Lollar pickups with a 5-way switch and separate volume and tone controls. Teye’s proprietary MOJO™ Analog Spectrum Modeller™ circuit facilitates just about any imaginable tonal variation from twangy country and smooth jazz, to dual-humbucker hard rock and everything in between. There are no limits with this precision-crafted instrument!
- Body wood: select Mahogany, with Maple cap
- Neck wood: select Mahogany
- Fingerboard: bound Ebony with the Teye-inlay
- Scale length: 25.5”
- Nut width: 1.75”
- Aluminum plates: Acid etched, Teye’s A-series styled artwork
- Bridge: proprietary Teye SuperSustain-bridge
- Tailpiece: proprietary Teye SuperSustain-tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatic Imperials
- Pick-ups: 2x Custom-wound Jason Lollar
- Electronics: Teye’s New Electronics: 2x Volume; Master Tone; Master MOJO™
- Control knobs: proprietary Teye knobs and switch tip
- Finish: Teye’s hand-rubbed Luthier’s oil finish with Shipwreck®
- Includes a form fitting SKB hard shell case
Precision Hand-Crafted Instrument With Revolutionary Electronics
Teye guitars are custom-crafted instruments for serious players looking for the guitar of their dreams. Most Teye designs that are available as righty models are also available in lefty versions. As their exclusive left-handed dealer, ADK Guitar is happy to bring you this unique left-handed ‘Gypsy’ Fox electric guitar courtesy of the great team at Teye Guitars.
Feel free to contact us regarding the specs and we would be happy to get you a custom quote for the guitar of your dreams.