From Funk to Thump and Everywhere In-between With This Versatile P-Style Bass
The Reverend Decision P is loaded with a P-Blade pickup at the neck and a Jazz Bomb pickup at the bridge in conjunction with a pickup pan control making this super versatile covering anything from percussive funk to focused thump, and everything in-between with the twist of one knob. The pickups combined deliver extended highs and lows with incredible punch and sustain. A Reverend Decision is a modern-classic tone machine. Oceanside Green finish gives it a retro vibe and a great look. Also available in Burnt Brick and Midnight Black.
Case sold separately.
- BODY: Korina Solidbody
- PICKUPS: P-Blade Bridge, Jazz Bomb Neck
- BRIDGE: String-Thru-Body or Top-Load - 3/4" Spacing
- NECK: 5-Piece Maple/Walnut - Satin Amber Finish
- SCALE: 34"
- NECK PROFILE: Medium Oval
- FINGERBOARD: Roasted Maple Neck with Pao Ferro Fingerboard - 12" Radius
- FRETS: 21 Frets
- TRUSS ROD: Dual Action - Headstock Access
- TUNERS: Hipshot Ultralight - 1/2" Dia. Shaft
- NUT: 1-21/32" (42mm) Width - Boneite
- CONTROLS: Volume, Tone, Pickup Pan
- STRINGS: 45-100
- CASE: Available as an Option ( sold separately)