Powerhouse Double Cutaway With Refined Features and Versatile Tone
The D'Angelico Premier Brighton in an Ocean Turquoise finish features a sleek double cutaway design, ultra smooth satin finish neck and powerful Seymour Duncan designed pickups making it a powerhouse double humbucker guitar with next level playability and startling sonic versatility.
The Premier Brighton features a lightweight, contoured double cutaway Alder body with a set neck joint that is sculpted to allow unfettered access to the highest frets. Light enough to play for hours, the Premier Brighton has a satin-smooth unfinished Maple scarf neck, in a slim-C profile and a 14“ fretboard radius, giving it buttery smooth playability and a resonant sound.
The key to the Brighton’s versatile tone is its Seymour Duncan designed pickups. These HB-101 and HB-102 humbucker pickups have all of the power you would ever need for rock, with coil splitting capabilities that allow you to dial in spanky single coil tones from the neck pickup and twangy tones from the bridge pickup. D’Angelico’s unique wiring also allows you to activate the coil splitting functions on the tone knobs without any loss of volume, giving you the ability to travel seamlessly between lead and rhythm pickup voicings with ease.
The D’Angelico Premier Brighton also features a Tune-O-Matic Stoptail bridge with a PPS nut for tuning stability and rock solid intonation, and the iconic D’Angelico headstock with Rotomatic Stairstep tuners and an aluminum skyscraper trussrod cover.
- Body Style: Solid-body
- Shape: Double-Cutaway
- Body Material: Alder
- Fretboard Material: Ovangkol
- Fretboard Binding: 3-ply cream
- Neck Joint: Set Thru
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 14"
- Position Inlay Top: White Pearloid Block
- Fret Number: 22
- Neck Material: Maple Scarf, Natural Satin
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 22mm
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Headstock Logo (Front): Mother of Pearl Premier Shield Logo
- Headstock Logo (Back): KP180001-Silver Screen
- Machine Head: Rotomatic Stairstep
- Truss Rod Cover: Aluminum Skyscraper
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Nut Material: PPS
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Bridge: Chrome Tune-O-Matic
- Tail & Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Pickguard: F-Hole Style, Tortoise (5-ply)
- Knobs: 4 Black Speed Knobs
- Electronics Overview: 2 Humbuckers / 2 Volume / 2 tone (push/pull) / 3-way toggle switch
- Pickup (Neck): Seymour Duncan Designed HB-102 Humbucker
- Pickup (Bridge): Seymour Duncan Designed HB-101 Humbucker
- Case: Gig Bag
Classic Styling and Sonic Versatility at an Eye-Catching Price Point
The D’Angelico Premier Brighton in an Ocean Turquoise finish delivers classic looks and ultra modern sound at a price point that musicians everywhere are sure to appreciate. Sporting a classic double cutaway Alder body, with a silky smooth Maple scarf neck, Duncan Designed humbucker pickups, and coil splitting capabilities, the D’Angelico Premier Brighton delivers the sonic versatility and silky smooth playability of a much more expensive guitar at a surprisingly affordable price. If you are looking for a guitar that delivers on looks and tone, take a closer look at the new Brighton.