On order now. Contact us regarding current wait times
15 Series Grand Concert Acoustic With Solid Mahogany Body and a Rich Satin Finish
Martin 15 Series guitars represent a revolution from the master craftsmen at C.F. Martin. Drawing their inspiration from the Style 15 instruments of the 1940s, Martin 15 Series guitars feature unique design elements and an amazing historical look, with a unique balance between vintage qualities and modern craftsmanship. The results are exceptional instruments with vintage looks, classic tone, modern playability and superior build quality.
The Martin 00-15M Grand Concert acoustic features a comfortable 00-size body with solid Mahogany top, back and sides and Sitka Spruce X-bracing inside, giving it a strong midrange sound that is perfect for recording.
Featuring simple dovetail neck construction, Martin 00-15m’s silky satin finish Mahogany neck sports a 20 fret Rosewood fingerboard and is made in the ultra comfortable modified low oval neck shape with a standard taper to ensure superb playability.
Classic hardware appointments such as a bone nut and saddle, Rosewood bridge, tortoise pickguard, multi-stripe rosette and nickel open gear tuners with butterbean knobs lend a touch of authenticity to the vintage vibe while also contributing to the 00-15M’s luxurious feel.
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 11/16''
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Electronics: Optional
- Recommended Strings: Authentic Acoustic SP® Light - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze MA540
- Top Color: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Bridge Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Pin Material: Ebony
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Diamond and Squares Short Pattern
- Number of Frets Total: 20, Neck Joins Body At 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Side Dots: Yellow
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Knob: Butterbean
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Left Handed Availability: Yes
- Pleked: Yes
Unmistakable Martin Tone and Luxurious Satin Feel at an Exceptional Price
The left handed Martin 00-15M grand concert acoustic guitar delivers that unmistakable Martin tone, at an exceptional price point. Featuring a solid Mahogany top, back and sides with Sitka Spruce x-bracing, the Martin 00-15M graces your music with a gorgeous voice that's perfect for recording. Featuring a Mahogany neck in a comfortable modified low oval neck shape with a standard performance taper, the lefty Martin 00-15M grand concert acoustic delivers vintage styling with incredibly rich tone and silky modern playability, in an affordable package built to stand the test of time.