Stage Ready Auditorium Size Acoustic With Rich, Natural Tone and Easy Playability
The Martin 000-10E is a stage-ready auditorium style acoustic electric crafted with Sapele top, back and sides and a gorgeous cherry satin finish, with Martin’s classic Sitka Spruce x-bracing inside for rich tone and excellent projection. This auditorium style acoustic sports a select hardwood neck with a performing artist profile and high performance taper, and a FSC Certified Richlite fingerboard which has been pleked for comfort, with incredibly low action and a 25.4“ fretboard radius making it nothing short of a pleasure to play.
You will love the rich, natural tone and responsiveness of this auditorium sized Road Series guitar when not plugged in, and Fishman MX-T electronics make the 000-10E stage-ready with a perfect blend of volume and balance when you hit the stage. An onboard tuner in the soundhole is conveniently placed, making tuning a breeze, preventing your tuner from being lost or ‘borrowed’ by bandmates. This small-bodied Martin delivers the Martin tone and playability that today’s acoustic musicians are looking for at an affordable price.
Hardware includes a FSC® Certified Richlite® bridge with a compensated white tusq saddle, a white corian nut and a standard taper headstock with chrome enclosed gear tuning heads ensures proper string tension, solid tuning and rock solid intonation for many years to come.
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sapele
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: Sapele
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Sapele
- Electronics: Fishman MX-T
- Top Color: Cherry
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: N/A
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Bridge Material: FSC® Certified Richlite®
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: Cherry
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Heelcap: Black
- Side Detail: N/A
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: FSC® Certified Richlite®
- Finish Neck: Hand-Rubbed
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots
- Number of Frets Total: 20, Neck Joins Body At 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern
- Side Dots: White
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Knob: Small
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Case: Soft-Shell
- Pleked: Yes
High Quality Auditorium Model Delivers the Perfect Blend of Volume and Player Comfort
This awesome solid-wood Martin 000-10E auditorium model is constructed with Sapele top, back, and sides and comes equipped with Fishman MX-T electronics, giving it the perfect blend of volume and balance. An updated version of the Martin 000-RS1, the Martin 000-10E delivers the rich, organic tone Martins are famous for, in an auditorium size that is comfortable to play, at an amazing price point!