Contact us for current build times
Martin’s Nod to the Working Musician Combines a Well-Worn Look With a Classic Mahogany Sound
The Martin 15 Series guitars represent a revolution from the master craftsmen at C.F. Martin. Drawing their inspiration from the Style 15 instruments of the 1940s, Martin 15 Series guitars feature unique design elements and an amazing historical look, with a unique balance between vintage qualities and modern craftsmanship. The results are exceptional instruments with vintage looks, classic tone, modern playability and superior build quality.
The Martin 000-15M StreetMaster is the popular genuine Mahogany guitar designed for the working musician, now available in a responsive and great-sounding auditorium acoustic body style. StreetMaster acoustics have a well-worn satin finish and modern player comforts that make them perfect for any situation, and the 000-15M StreetMaster is no exception.
Featuring simple dovetail construction with modified low oval neck shape and standard neck taper, the Mahogany neck with Katalox fingerboard is extremely comfortable to play, and appointments like a satin finish neck and abalone inlays that give the Martin 000-15M StreetMaster a modern feel while maintaining that vintage Martin 15 Series vibe.
Vintage hardware appointments such as a compensated bone nut and saddle, Katalox bridge, tortoise pickguard, multi-stripe rosette and Golden Age Relic tuners with cream colored knobs add a touch of authenticity to the vintage vibe while adding to the StreetMaster 000-15M’s well-worn feel.
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 11/16''
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Electronics: Optional
- Recommended Strings: Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 Light - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze MA540T
- Top Color: Mahogany Burst
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: None
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Bridge Material: Katalox
- Bridge Pin Material: Ebony
- Pickguard: None
- Bridge Pin Dots: None
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Katalox
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern
- Number of Frets Total: 20, Neck Joins Body At 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Side Dots: Yellow
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel
- Headplate Material: Mahogany
- Knob: Cream Plastic
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Left Handed Availability: Yes
- Pleked: Yes
Well Worn Look and Feel With Vintage Styling and Modern Playability
The Martin 000-15M StreetMaster is Martin’s nod to the working musician, delivering the look and feel of a well broken-in instrument with the same limited warranty and silky playability of a brand new Martin. Featuring genuine Mahogany top, back and sides with sitka spruce x-bracing, and classic dovetail neck construction, the Martin 15 Series StreetMaster auditorium acoustic delivers vintage styling with incredibly rich tone and silky modern playability, in a package that is built to stand the test of time.