The left handed Eastwood/Airline Mandola is to the mandolin what the viola is to the violin, tuned in fifths (C-G-D-A low-to-high), a fifth lower than a mandolin. Historically, the Mandola is the actually ancestor of the Mandolin, the name of which means simply "little mandola".
Features & Specs
- Body: Solid Alder
- Colours: Seafoam Green
- Pickups: Single Humbucker
- Switching: None
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Bridge: Fully adjustable Tele-Style bridge
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 18"
- Width at the Nut: 1 3/16"
- Hardware: Mini Schaller Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Both C- .0 40 / G- .026 / D- .016 / A- .010