For any left-handed guitar player at the beginning of their journey, the Indiana IE-1 electric guitar is a fine starting point. It’s a good, high-quality, affordable model that should make it easy for you to get into the basics of electric guitar usage without breaking the bank. Thanks to use of triple wound set of Spitfire single coils, this creates enjoyable, classic tones that will make a beginner feel and hear the progress they make day in, day out.
Want to really hit the spot? Then include an amp and pedal and make sure that you get the learning process underway so that you can see, feel and hear the results come to life as time goes on.
- Thanks to the 22-nickel fret held on a quality maple neck and with a nice gloss finish, this is a great looking beginner electric guitar.
- Add in the use of an impressive set of die-cast sealed tuners and a vintage fulcrum bridge, and this becomes a starting model that even some veterans might be impressed with.
- Throw in the 5-way toggle and this can really give you a nice starting point for any budding musician looking to learn.
- Made specifically for left-hand players, so if you are looking to find a cost-effective guitar to learn on with your left hand this makes a good starting point at a price you can feel good about.
- The Indiana IE-1 falls into our ‘Budget’ category, but it’s a very diverse guitar that should give anyone just starting out enthusiasm to keep rockin!
The IE1 provides an incredible beginner left handed electric guitar at an affordable price. Package this guitar with an amp and a pedal and you've got yourself a great starter for a beginner musician. If you're a beginner looking for a nice left handed electric guitar on a budget, then look no further than the Indiana IE1.
Also see: Indiana IE1 Left-Handed Electric Guitar Package