Things are always coming and going so please contact us regarding current wait times. These never stay in stock long so we highly recommend reserving one to ensure that you get one!
Warm Tone, Clarity, and an Impressive Dynamic Range in a Road-Tough Carbon Fiber Body
This RainSong Orchestra Model (OM) acoustic electric combines a slim, single-cutaway carbon fiber and glass body of the Hybrid Series with the responsive unidirectional carbon soundboard of the Classic Series to create an acoustic-electric with crystal bell clarity, balance, superb separation of individual notes, an expansive dynamic range and surprising projecting power.
The orchestra model is RainSong’s most refined body shape, offering a deep single cutaway that allows access to the entire range of the composite fretboard’s 21 frets. The electronics include a Fishman Prefix side mounted pickup with onboard preamp, equipped with a chromatic tuner that can be used without plugging-in.
The 21-fret N2 neck is the result of a collaboration between legendary guitarist Steve Miller and renown luthier John Bolin and is the same neck they developed for the legendary Dreadnought model. Made using a combination carbon fiber/graphite and composite materials fabricated in a single piece, the N2 neck features the popular U-profile that has been industry standard since the 1950‘s. Though it comes with an adjustable truss rod, the carbon fiber neck is guaranteed to never warp or bow due to environmental factors, giving the neck low action and perfect intonation without any fret buzz.
- Soundboard: Carbon/Glass hybrid soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering™ technique. No soundboard braces.
- Body: Carbon/Glass hybrid body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod.
- Accessories: Tusq™ Nut, saddle and bridge pins.
- Case: Customized hardshell case.
- Finish: UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth at end-pin: 4.125 inches
- Lower bout: 15.25 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 25.4 inches
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix+T
Carbon Fiber Orchestra Model With Bright and Crystal Clear Treble Tone and Breathtaking Immediacy
The RainSong OM1000N2 is the smallest and most refined of all RainSong shapes, making it RainSong’s most comfortable and intimate guitar. With the intimacy and immediacy of presence that makes it a favorite with the-coffee house crowd, the Rainsong OM1000N2 delivers a tone that is crystal clear and balanced, with superb articulation and an expansive dynamic range. Fishman electronics, amazing projecting power and its industry leading durability make this OM1000N2 the ideal guitar to bring on the road with you.