Brand new Blem model. There is one small blem on the top towards the bottom between the hardware (pictured above) but it is brand new and plays great. Not very noticeable but it is there and it adds a little character to this great lefty Airline H77. Only one in stock. Was $699 now $629!
This left handed tribute to the 1960's lefty Airline H77/78 - which at the time was also available under the brands of Harmony and Silvertone - covers all the best parts of the originals, but with a modern twist that makes it more playable. The lefty Airline H-77 is a clone in almost every detail to the original but with "upgraded" features that include the new Gold Foil Argyle pickups, a modern roller bridge for tuning stability, a center block for feedback suppression.
Case sold separately.
- Body: Bound Laminated Maple, Vintage F-Holes
- Pickups: Three Airline Argyle "Gold Foil" SC
- Switching: 3- on/off
- Controls: 3 Volume 3 Tone
- Bridge: Fixed Tun-O-Matic Bridge, Trapeze Tail
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on, Bound Headstock
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (628mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8""
- Hardware: Gotoh style Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: #9-#46
- Unique Features: Airline Gold Foil Pickups