Superior Tonewoods With Period-Correct Appointments Capture the Tone and Feel of Golden Era Martins
Martin's Golden Era guitars are among the most sought-after on the plant. The Martin left handed CEO-7 embodies the spirit of Martin’s pre-World War II Golden Era guitars with premium tonewoods and period-correct appointments producing a rich, focused and balanced tone. The left handed Martin CEO-7 sports an iconic slope shouldered body with a vintage teardrop sunburst finish and tonewood pairing reminiscent of many of Martin’s best Golden Era offerings.
The lefty Martin CEO-7 features a rare Adirondack Spruce top, a tonewood that is prized for its projection and clarity, with genuine Mahogany back and sides producing a rich and meaty tone with amazing harmonic overtones and considerable depth. With a select hardwood neck and solid Ebony fretboard, the Martin CEO-7 delivers the classic Martin tone you would expect with incredible playability.
Period authentic appointments like authentic 1933 headplate lettering, standard scalloped X-bracing, grained ivoroid binding, black Boltaron inlays, Martin Golden Age tuners and compensated bone nut and saddle, give the new Martin left handed CEO-7 excellent tuning stability and impeccable tone, with the authentic look and feel of a Golden Ear Martin.
Guitar of choice for Martin Ambassador NEEDTOBREATHE.
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret Slope Shoulder
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Electronics: Optional
- Top Color: Autumn Sunset Burst
- Bridge Style: Straight Line - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/16''
- Top Inlay Material: Black Stripe
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Inlay Material: Black Stripe
- Heel Cap: Grained Ivoroid
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/4''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Old Style 18
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: Yellow
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel
- Headplate Material: Ebony
- Knob: Cream Plastic
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Authentic 1933 Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Case: Includes a hard shell case
- Made in the USA
Classic Slope Shoulder Acoustic With Premium Tonewood Pairing Produces Golden Era Looks and Tone
A quality acoustic guitar is all about the tone wood, and the Martin Left Handed CEO-7 Golden Era acoustic Guitar delivers no-compromise in quality. With a rare solid Adirondack spruce top with Mahogany back and sides, this Martin CEO-7 has a look and tone reminiscent of Martin guitars of the Golden Pre World War II era, when European tonewoods were hard to come by. Along with its extraordinary tone, the CEO-7 sports a select hardwood neck with solid black ebony fingerboard, giving it classic playability to match its rich and detailed sound!