Modern Take on a Classic Design Combines Power With Performance
The Left Handed Schecter Model-T Session bass has the classic look of an early model precision body, but it is stacked with modern features. The P-body is made from swamp ash with a natural statin finish and the bolt-on neck and fretboard are maple with the Schecter signature large ebony block inlays and a super comfortable C shape neck.
Being a 4 string, this Model-T Bass sports is 34″ scale length, which feels really expressive and playable. While the body is in the vein of the classic style precision bass, the pickups are in the P/J pairing. The neck pickup is an EMG-P and the bridge pickup is an EMG-J. The electronics are 18V active with controls for volume, pickup blend, and a stacked 2 band EMG EQ. The EMG-P is one of EMG’s most popular pickups using ceramic magnets and short, squat coils to give you more of a natural tone. The EMG-J has that classic jazz sound but also adds a more modern presence and wider tonality, making this lefty Model-T Sessions Series bass incredibly versatile and ready for anything!
- Model Name: Model-T Session LH
- Item Number: 2849
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Guitar Color Shown: Aged Natural Satin (ANS)
- Tuners: Grover Vintage Bass 142 Series
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Inlays: Ebony Side Blocks
- Side Dot Markers: Ebony Side Blocks
- Scale: 34” (863mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .826” (21mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .905” (23mm)
- Frets: 22 Narrow X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12” (305mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Guitar Colors: Aged Natural Satin (ANS)
- Hardware Color: Black
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Dexterity: Left Handed
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Bridge: Schecter Custom Bass String Thru (or Top Load)
- Controls: Master Volume/Blend/2-Band EMG Active E/Q
- Bridge Pickup: EMG J
- Neck Pickup: EMG P
- Battery Compartment: 18-volt w/Screw Plate
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball 4 String Super Long #2849 (.045-.105)
- Case: SGR-UNIVERSAL BASS "Case Sold Separately"
A Classic Design With Modern Appointments Delivers Sonic Versatility and Modern Playability at a Great Price!
Schecter Session Series basses are designed for bass players who demand a multi-faceted instrument with a versatile sound. Session players have to be ready for anything, and this Schecter lefty Model-T Sessions Series bass delivers incredible sonic versatility with its unique pickup pairing. Thanks to its lightweight Swamp Ash body and string-thru-body bridge, this lefty Schecter bass is incredibly resonant, packing a major sonic punch!